Cultivating our Own HEALING POTENTIAL with Hydrogen Water
Hydrogen is considered the ULTIMATE antioxidant. It is a powerful cell signaling molecule with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Hydrogen is so small, that it is able to diffuse freely across membranes, making its way into our cells. Therefore, hydrogen is also able to cross the blood-brain barrier which is important because it’s the inside of the cell where hydrogen performs its magic.
Another fascinating property of hydrogen, is that it is a selective antioxidant, meaning that it will only target harmful free radicals.
Since the publication of the first Hydrogen (H₂) paper in Nature Medicine in 2007, the biological effects of H₂ have been confirmed by the publication  of more than 38 diseases, physiological states and clinical tests in leading biological/medical journals, and several groups have started clinical examinations.
Additionally, H₂ shows not only effects against oxidative stress, but also various anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
H₂ is comparable to a skeleton key that unlocks your body’s master systems to maintain homeostasis and promote healthy immune function.
Molecular hydrogen fights free radicals in our body and protects our cells from the effects of oxidative stress (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4704061/)
In an eight-week study in 49 people receiving radiation therapy for liver cancer, half the participants were instructed to drink 1,500 – 2,000 ml of hydrogen-enriched water per day.
At the end of the trial, those who consumed the hydrogen water experienced decreased levels of hydroperoxide — a marker of oxidative stress — and maintained greater antioxidant activity after radiation treatment than the control group (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3231938/).
H₂ has marked therapeutic and preventive effects on many diseases such as cancer , sepsis , cardiovascular disease , brain and neurological disorders , diabetes , and metabolic syndrome .
Free Radical Damage:
- Free radicals weaken the resistance of cells, making the body more susceptible to bacteria and germs.
- Produce chemical substances that damage cells and may form carcinogenic substances.
- Inhibits the normal development of cells and interfere with their recovery function.
- Destroys DNA tissue in the body, disrupting the operation and regeneration of cells.
- Destroys the mitochondria (energy storage body) in the cell, causing oxidative fatigue.
- Damage cell membranes and interfere with cell metabolism.
- Destroys proteins and enzymes in the body, leading to inflammation and pre-mature ageing.
- Causes lipid peroxidation, resulting in atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
Protect & Shield Hydrogen Water Bottle Features:
- Produces hydrogen rich water: more than 600 PPB hydrogen content
- Production of negative potential: negative potential content of up to 200mv
- Produces alkaline water: pH value of between 7.35-8.5
- Rich in trace elements: potassium, calcium, magnesium and zinc
- Cup body material: EASTMAN TRITAN
- Easy to clean
- Titanium platinum electrolytic electrode, ensure efficient electrolysis, and an extended life span of product
- Lithium battery
- Portable & rechargeable
- Dimensions: 70x70x270mm
- Weight: 310g
- Ohsawa, I., Ishikawa, M., Takahashi, K. et al.Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals. Nat Med 13, 688–694 (2007). [NatureMedicine]
- Akagi, J.; Baba, H. Hydrogen gas restores exhausted CD8+ T cells in patients with advanced colorectal cancer to improve prognosis. Oncol. Rep. 2018, 41, 301–311. [CrossRef] [PubMed
- Ikeda, M.; Shimizu, K.; Ogura, H.; Kurokawa, T.; Umemoto, E.; Motooka, D.; Nakamura, S.; Ichimaru, N.;Takeda, K.; Takahara, S.; et al. Hydrogen-rich saline regulates intestinal barrier dysfunction, dysbiosis and bacterial translocation in a murine model of sepsis. Shock 2018, 50, 640–647. [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Katsumata, Y.; Sano, F.; Abe, T.; Tamura, T.; Fujisawa, T.; Shiraishi, Y.; Khosaka, S.; Ueda, I.; Honmma, K.; Suzuki, M.; et al. The effects of hydrogen gas inhalation on adverse left ventricular remodelling after percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevated myocardial infraction. First pilot study in humans. Circ. J. 2017, 81, 940–947. [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Takeuchi, S.; Nagatani, K.; Otani, N.; Nawashiro, H.; Sugawara, T.; Wada, K.; Mori, K. Hydrogen improves neurological function through attenuation of blood-brain barrier disruption in spontaneously hypertensive stroke-prone rats. BMC Neurosci. 2015, 16, 22. [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Zhang, X.; Liu, J.; Jin, K.; Xu, H.; Wang, C.; Zhang, Z. Subcutaneous injection of hydrogen gas is a novel effective treatment for type 2 diabetes. J. Diabetes Investig. 2018, 9, 83–90. [CrossRef] [PubMed].
- Nakao, A.; Toyoda, Y.; Sharma, P.; Evans, M.; Guthrie, N. E_ectiveness of hydrogen rich water on antioxidant status of subjects with potential metabolic syndrome: An open label pilot study. J. Clin. Biochem. Nutr. 2010, 46, 140–149. [CrossRef].